Re: [XP] (NNOT) The Brilliance of Dilbert

  • Randy MacDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
      Kay;

      Why are you here to pick a fight?
      (#2) ;-)

      |\/| Randy A MacDonald | you can't pay for it,
      |/\| ramacd@... | even if you want to.
      BSc(Math) UNBF'83 Sapere Aude | APL: If you can say it, it's done..
      Natural Born APL'er | Demo website: http://142.166.105.71/
      ----------------------------------------------------(INTP)----{ gnat }-
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005

        I think the question is more "why are you here to pick?"

        Or... "Why are you here?"

        Because it can't be "Why are you?"... I don't think...

        Maybe its just "WHY"

        Kay
      • Randy MacDonald
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
          "WHY" is easily countered with "Why not?" (as Kilgore Trout made plain back
          in the day.)

          ... enough debris.