RE: [XP] XP in ERP and DataWarehousing projects

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
      If I want to improve my own performance, I find it more helpful to examine
      how things work than to study failures. This mindset is shared by a process
      called Appreciative Inquiry (check out "The Thin Book of Appreciative
      Inquiry" for more details). I have had excellent results applying
      Appreciative Inquiry and XP together, both for my own practice and that of
      teams.

      Kent Beck
      Three Rivers Institute