Re: [XP] Building the detailed design for implementing requirements

  • William Pietri
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      geoffrey_slinker wrote:

      >--- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, William Pietri
      >

      >>Next we let the customer go and do just enough joint design that
      >>nobody feels scared and the pairs won't step on one another.
      >>

      >I am sorry, but I can read the above statement two ways.

      Ah, thanks for catching that. I meant that before we start speaking
      geek, we allow the customer to get on with other work. They're welcome
      to stay, and we prefer that they work nearby so that we can ask
      non-technical questions that might come up. But I like to rig things so
      that the only required meeting participants are ones who are fully engaged.

      William