[ANN] Xp-Cinci meetings XP & RubyOnRails

  • Mark W. Windholtz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      all,

      Xp-Cinci is having a membership drive.
      Please help spread the word about these two special presentations.

      We will hold two special introductory presentations.

      Dec 6th, 2005:
      --- Extreme Programming 2nd. Edition
      Software process that delivers

      Jan 3rd, 2006:
      --- Ruby On Rails and Web 2.0
      Amazing web applications at lower cost

      Group: http://www.xpcincinnati.org
      Details: http://www.xpcincinnati.org/files/XP-Cinci-DecJanFlyer.pdf

      Feel free to pass the flyer on programmers, web designers, and
      project managers.
      Post it outside your office/cube.

      --
      Regards,