Scrum Certification NYC Nov 9-10 and New Podcasts

  • bob payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      There are still slots available for the Scrum Master Certification
      I'm offering in NYC on November 9-10.

      If you are interested please give me a call at 202 - 903 - 6854.

      If you would like more information about the training you can visit:
      www.electroglide.biz/home/Training

      I also host the Agile Toolkit Podcast. I nave a number of
      conversations with folks at the Agile Development Conference in
      December.

      Current Podcasts are with:
      - Ward Cunningham and Rick Mugridge
      - Ester Derby
      - Bob Martin
      - Scott Ambler
      - Mike Hill
      - Dave Astels
      and many more to come.

      You can get the Podcasts at:
      agiletoolkit.libsyn.com

      or search for Agile Toolkit in the iTunes podcast directory.

      -bob payne