Re: [XP] Blog entry: A Vision for Fit

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
      On Wednesday, October 26, 2005, at 3:08:38 AM, Jim Shore wrote:

      > Fit, Ward Cunningham's tool for agile requirements, is a brilliant tool for
      > enabling discussion about software. As I've listened to people talk about
      > Fit, I've realized that I have an unusual view on how Fit enables this
      > discussion. I'd like to take a moment of your time to explain my vision.

      > More than anything else, Fit facilitates thinking about the domain. In the
      > same way that test-driven development, when done well, facilitates thinking
      > about design, Fit done well facilitates thinking about the domain. This
      > thinking happens at the requirements level /and/ at the design level.
      > /Done right, Fit fades into the background./ Let me tell a story.
      > ----

      > Read the rest of my new blog entry, "A Vision for Fit," at

      > http://www.jamesshore.com/Blog/A-Vision-for-Fit.html

      Jim ... this is a tantalizing story. I find it difficult to get
      ahold of. I'd like to see what the tables looked like, to know more
      about what the conversations actually were. I want to have been
      there.

      Tell us more ...

      Testing quality into a program is like spinning straw into gold.
      -- George Cameron.