ANN: XPDay5 Registration for UK XP/Agile conference now open

  • Rachel Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      Announcing the opening of XPDay5 registration.

      On behalf of the organizing committee and our sponsors, I'd like to
      invite you to join us
      for the 5th annual XpDay conference.

      Online registration is now open at http://www.xpday.org/registration.php

      We look forward to seeing you on 28th and 29th November 2005!

      Please pass this message on to anyone you feel may be interested.

      -----------
      X P D A Y 5
      -----------

      International conference for project managers, developers and testers

      Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th November, 2005 - London, UK

      Building on the success of previous years, the Extreme Tuesday Club
      (XTC)
      invites you to participate in XPDay5.

      XPDay has always been about learning through interaction and
      collaboration, and our focus this year is to open the conference up to a
      wider audience. Managers, this is as much for you as it is for
      developers. We want everyone who participates in or manages the software
      development process to have a chance to experience agility.

      The sessions we run are designed for a mix of project managers,
      developers, business analysts and testers - not for one audience but for
      all.

      The event features:

      * Speakers from the UK, USA, and Europe
      * Keynotes: Tim Lister and William Gaver
      * Tutorials about agile software development methods
      * Workshops and practical hands-on sessions

      If you would like to join us for 2 days of learning in a fun and
      friendly
      environment, please visit our website at www.xpday.org to sign up as
      places are limited and the conference is always over-subscribed!

      Agile Experience Ltd, UK
      http://www.agilexp.com
      +44 7951 168408