[XP] Re: Looking for examples of Agile process in use at ISVs and large companies

  • Ken Boucher
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 13, 2005
      > I thought some more about this last night. What has your experience
      > been? When things go badly (and maybe they haven't) how often is it
      > because of failing to follow a practice of XP, and how often is it
      > because the culture won't let the practice be followed? Also, have you
      > ever been approached with risk questions about XP on projects?

      My experience has been that when things go badly an agile project
      can be halted.
      More importantly, in can be halted sooner, which saves some nice cash.
      Even more importantly, it it actually be started up again, for remarkably
      little money.

      When it comes to risk, these three things, above all else, make me
      feel a lot more secure about agile.