RE: [XP] Do code analysis tools interfere with TDD?

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      Jack,

      I use batch-style code analysis tools when I can't think of anything else to
      fix. Sometimes this is once or twice a day, sometimes longer. In Eclipse,
      many of the items I would expect a lint-like tool to check are built in, so
      I take care of unused variables and code all along.

      Sincerely yours,

      Kent Beck
      Three Rivers Institute