Re: [XP] Is the Metaphor Dead?

  • Jim Standley
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 9, 2005
      I thought I got good mileage recently with a bicycle courier for a
      referral / workflow concept. I wanted to emphasize that it was
      lightweight and large packages (attachments) were out of scope. Stopping
      to ask for directions, handing off to other couriers and a choice of
      waiting for a reply or just dropping things off also worked well.