Re: [XP] Re: Looking for examples of Agile process in use at ISVs and large companies

  • Walter Prins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Dominic Williams" <xpdoka-keyword-yahoo.783c70@...>
      >> How large are your product teams?
      >
      > From 10 to about 100 according to products, I think.

      Can you give any idea of product/project size/complexity vs. the team size?
      (ie maybe say number of function points for 10 sized project/team and the
      100 sized? )

      Thanks

      Walter Prins
    • Dominic Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
        Walter Prins asked :

        >>> How large are your product teams?
        >>

        >> From 10 to about 100 according to products, I think.
        >

        > Can you give any idea of product/project size/complexity
        > vs. the team size? (ie maybe say number of function
        > points for 10 sized project/team and the 100 sized? )

        No, sorry, I would if I had (any idea).

        Dominic Williams
        http://www.dominicwilliams.net

        ----