Re: [XP] Fwd: [pragprog] "Why I hate factories"

  • Christophe Thibaut
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Actually the very first sentence :

      "I'm currently in the planning stages of building a hosted Java web
      application (yes, it has to be Java, for a variety of reasons that I
      don't feel like going into right now). In the process, I'm evaluating a
      bunch of J2EE portlet-enabled JSR-compliant MVC role-based CMS web
      service application container frameworks."

      has got me rotfl. But the remaining dialog is quite funny too.

      Thank you for the link, Ron.
      Regards.