RE: [XP] Presenting XP

  • Southwell Nick-SOUTHWL5
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      Thanks Bob,

      Hopefully that comes next. ObjectMentor is just half-an-hour away from
      where I work.
      I'm still at the stage of just trying to raise the general level of
      awareness in a non-threatening way.
      It has been decreed that "Process" is coming to our part of the organization
      whether we like it or not, and this seems like an ideal opportunity to
      persuade the powers that be to choose XP in preference to something else.

      I'll pitch your offer to the process folks though.

      Nick Southwell

    • Crocker Ron-QA1007
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2000
        Nick, is this something that I can help with?

        Ron

      • dgreen@comtech.com.au
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2000
          Nick,

          An Extreme Unified Process (XUP) document created by Peter Merel may provide
          presentation food-for-though.
          It describes comparisons of XP with RUP & MSF. I'm guessing this kind of
          content is applicable to your presentation.
          XUP Wiki link: http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?ExtremeUnifiedProcess
          XUP document: http://home.san.rr.com/merel/XUP.doc

          Cheers,
          Dan

          Crocker Ron-QA1007 <Ron.Crocker@...> on 06/09/2000 03:00:41 AM

          Please respond to extremeprogramming@egroups.com

          To: extremeprogramming@egroups.com
          cc:

          Subject: RE: [XP] Presenting XP

          Nick, is this something that I can help with?

          Ron

          This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper.