Re: [XP] Gut feeling vs head language

  • Thomas Eyde
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 26, 2005
      The only thing I can think of right now, is rejecting the idea of TDD.
      Except from that, I think I have been blessed with open minded
      coworkers.

      The story about the GUI library is a totally different one. This guy
      is good at what he does, but wait...

      I think you hit the nail!

      In retrospect I think the problem is more that *he* refuse to
      acknowledge he lack information or knowledge. Other people have told
      me this person is over confident in his own expertise.

      I guess because he is good at most thing which he does, makes him
      think he is good at everything he does. I wish I had this insight 9
      moths ago.

      --
      Thomas