XP and JavaCard

  • Andrew Ebling
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      I'm just about to embark on my first JavaCard project since getting hooked
      on Test Driven Development and wondered if anyone out there is using TDD in
      the context of JavaCard? More specifically, if anyone knows of, or has
      written a framework to make unit testing possible?

      Any help much appreciated :).

      best regards,

      Andrew Ebling
      Software Developer

      Consult Hyperion
      Tweed House
      12 The Mount
      Guildford
      Surrey
      GU2 4HN

      t: 44 (0) 1483 301793
      f: 44 (0) 1483 561657
      w: www.chyp.com

      *Please note our recent change of address.*

      Consult Hyperion will be hosting the 6th Digital Identity Forum in London on
      25th and 26th October. Further information available at
      www.digitalidforum.com