RE: [XP] [OT] OOPSLA in a day - which day?

  • Keith Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2005
      Last day... Thursday

      Martin Fowler, Grady Booch speaking, and then theres the panel...

      Echoes: Structured Design and Modern Software Practices
      Steven Fraser (Chair), Kent Beck, Grady Booch, Larry Constantine, Brian
      Henderson-Sellers, Steve McConnell, Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Ed Yourdon
      Thursday, 8:30, 1 hour 30 minutes, Sunrise

      Should be interesting :)

      Though the Wednesday is good also