RE: [XP] How XP is applied to ISVs...

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2005
      Ashok,

      I apply XP when I am programming from home by looking at the principles and
      practices, remembering times they worked well for me, and thinking about
      what that means for my current situation. For example, I know that I like
      pairing and I know that I get stuck on configuration, so I ask my teammates
      for remote pairing sessions to help me install and configure tools. Are
      there particular good experiences you've had on other teams that you would
      like to duplicate when you are programming from home?

      Kent Beck
      Three Rivers Institute