RE: [XP] Not Good Enough for Agile? (or XP?)

  • Bayley, Alistair
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      > From: Jeff Grigg [mailto:jeffgrigg@...]
      >
      > The experience of some college professors I've heard from indicates
      > the opposite: Comparing XP to RUP, with groups of inexperienced
      > college students, the code got bad pretty quickly, but with XP, the
      > students were able to recover, and to improve the quality of their
      > code over time.

      Dave's original post made me think of this story, which sounds like the
      experiences you're alluding to:

      http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/ralph/blogView?showComments=true&en
      try=3261775665

      ( http://tinyurl.com/bekvq )

      "But XP allowed the inexperienced people to succeed were RUP did not."

      Alistair.

      Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
      attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is
      intended solely for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
      intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please