Re: [XP] [OT]Wow, they really are crazy -- Halliburton, KBR, Bush and Cheney

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 4, 2005
      Brandon Campbell wrote:

      > For an in-depth exploration of the incestuious relationship between
      > Halliburton, KBR, the Bushes, Cheneys and many other Texas Big Money names.
      > See 'Cronies, How Texas Business Became American Policy -- and Brought Bush
      > to Power' by Robert Bryce

      Please:

      http://bookshelved.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=edit&id=CroniesHowTexasBusinessBecameAmericanPolicyAndBroughtBushToPower

      The higher we can put this stuff in Google's search engine
      optimizations, the better.

      The big difference between now and the Cold War is these creeps have
      mastered the technique of playing their dirty tricks right out in
      plain sight, and getting it successfully ignored. But technology, also
      unlike the Cold War, is on our side.

      --
      Phlip
      http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!