Re: [XP] [Admin] Moderation schedule.

  • Steven J. Owens
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
      On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 05:37:28PM -0600, yahoogroups@... wrote:
      > Posted from el-cheapo room just south of Denver
      > (Hey, it costs not much more for a week than the
      > main hotel costs for a day or two.)

      I haven't been back to Denver since I moved back to Pittsburgh,
      ten years ago. But if they're still around, you might want to check
      out Muddy's Java House, or the Mercury Cafe. Muddy's is a coffeehouse
      supposedly originally owned by Muddy Waters. Hm... google tells me
      Muddy's has, er, evolved into a nightclub named "Evolution". The
      Mercury is a coffeehouse a couple blocks away from Muddy's, with a
      somewhat staider crowd, and has a performance venue in the upstairs
      that usually hosted offbeat but good musical performances.

      Makes me wish I was going :-).

      --
      Steven J. Owens
      puff@...