Bangalore Agile User Group Meeting this week

  • Nandury Bapiraju
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Team Agile

      I propose to prepone this week's User Group meeting to Wednesday (3rd August). I am going out of town on Thursday, and am not available on Thursday evening for the meeting. Hence, the suggestion.

      If someone else can arrange this meeting at their office (for this week), that will be great.

      So, Guys! If we don't see any responses/objections, it is confirmed that this week's Agile User Group Meeting is on 3rd August, Wednesday (not the regular Thursday) at 7 PM, at the following address:

      Curam Software
      III Floor, Above Cafe Coffee Day
      Kareem Towers
      Cunningham Road
      Bangalore

      Please call me on 934 221 0009 if you have any questions.
      Bapirajau