Re: [XP] Ob-literate programming

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2005
      John Carter wrote:

      > Most Amazing and Attention Getting Line should be first in a program,
      > told as a story.

      "The first line of a program should 'hook' the computer, and make it
      'care' about the program" --Dan Twedt

      --
      Phlip
      http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2005
        Bill,

        "Kent Beck's Guide to Better Smalltalk" (not my choice of title) is a
        collection of columns from the late, lamented Smalltalk Report. Many of them
        are literate programs.

        Sincerely yours,

        Kent Beck
        Three Rivers Institute