Looking for Articles with Data on Agile Processes

  • terryjlacy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:20 PM
      I've been using XP processes for about 3 years at my former
      workplace and found it extremely successful. I'm in the process
      of selling the process at my new workplace

      I'm wondering if there are more articles showing hard
      data on the advantages of using agile processes. Its been
      a while since I looked. Seems like most of the evidence
      was pretty anecdotal a couple of years ago.

      I'm also looking for articles showing hard data on the problems
      with BUFD/waterfall processes for comparison purposes.

      Thanks,
      Terry