Case Studies for Unit Testing

  • Chris Morris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      I know there's been a jillion threads on this before, but I'd just
      like to put out another feeler for information on case studies on ROI
      for unit testing.

      --
      Chris
      http://clabs.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005

        > I know there's been a jillion threads on this before, but I'd just
        > like to put out another feeler for information on case studies on ROI
        > for unit testing.

        Actually, I have a paper in the "Files" section of XpSanDiego that
        describes the benefits of test automation. The file you want is
        "TestAutomation.pdf".

        [snark on]
        However, I have observed (I am paraphrasing what I have heard around
        here) when people ask for evidence, they are really just politely
        asking you to go away.
        [snark off]

        Carlton
      • Chris Morris
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          > Actually, I have a paper in the "Files" section of XpSanDiego that
          > describes the benefits of test automation. The file you want is
          > "TestAutomation.pdf".

          Thanks, but I've got plenty of text along those lines, including my own paper.

          --
          Chris
          http://clabs.org
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005

            > > Actually, I have a paper in the "Files" section of XpSanDiego that
            > > describes the benefits of test automation. The file you want is
            > > "TestAutomation.pdf".

            > Thanks, but I've got plenty of text along those lines, including my
            > own paper.

            What specific piece of evidence are you looking for (or trying to
            avoid)? That might help jar people's memory.

            Carlton