Who's going to Agile2005?

  • John Brewer
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
      Is anyone on the list going to Agile 2005? Is there anything going on on the Friday after the
      conference?

      John Brewer

      Extreme Programming FAQ: http://www.jera.com/techinfo/xpfaq.html
    • Dale Emery
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
        Hi John,

        > Is anyone on the list going to Agile 2005?

        I'll be there.

        Dale

        --
        Dale Emery, Consultant
        Web: http://www.dhemery.com

        When I see something that makes absolutely no sense whatever, I
        figure there must be a damn good reason for it. --Peter de Vries
      • Jeff Grigg
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
          --- "John Brewer" <jbrewer@j...> wrote:
          > Is anyone on the list going to Agile 2005? Is there
          > anything going on on the Friday after the conference?

          I'll be there. -- Jeff Grigg

          Friday, on the schedule, says...
          "Breakfast."

          And that's it.
        • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
              On Friday, June 24, 2005, at 7:33:02 PM, John Brewer wrote:

              > Is anyone on the list going to Agile 2005? Is there anything
              > going on on the Friday after the
              > conference?

              Chet and I are going, and will give two tutorials, and generally
              raise havoc. He's leaving Wednesday, I'm leaving Thursday. Don't
              know about Friday.

              If there's only one answer, then this must not be a very interesting topic.
            • Elisabeth Hendrickson
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005
                I'll be there. Don't know about Friday.

                Elisabeth

              • SirGilligan
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 25, 2005
                  I thought I was going but then I realized that my son is leaving for 2
                  years and I have to see him off during that week. I think more of him
                  than I do of programming.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 25, 2005
                    On Saturday, June 25, 2005, at 11:56:30 AM, SirGilligan wrote:

                    > I thought I was going but then I realized that my son is leaving for 2
                    > years and I have to see him off during that week. I think more of him
                    > than I do of programming.

                    Very wise ... good luck to you and him. Would have liked to meet you
                    at A2005. Elsewhen, I hope.

                    There's a difference between righteous anger and just being crabby.
                    --Barbara Richmond
                  • Michael Feathers
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 25, 2005
                      I'll be there, giving my tutorial on Legacy Code on Thursday, and
                      generally hanging around.

                      BTW, just got back from XP2005 and it was great.

                      Michael Feathers
                      www.objectmentor.com
                    • SirGilligan
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 25, 2005
                        Thanks. I really wanted to meet you and the others. I wanted to show
                        off my Peters Brothers Indiana Jones Fedora as well!

                        Maybe next time.

                        Thanks again.
                        Geoff

                      • Bil.Kleb@NASA.gov
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 28, 2005
                          John Brewer wrote:
                          > Is anyone on the list going to Agile 2005?

                          I'm planning to be there and I'm bringing 3 just-graduated
                          or soon-to-be-graduated computer science students that are
                          experiencing XP this summer in support of our FUN3D project.

                          We're coming in Sunday afternoon and leaving Friday morning.

                          Anyone have the skinny on the year's FIT fest?

                          And what's the story behind Bill Wake in a suit and tie on
                          the front page?

                          Regards,
                          --
                          Bil Kleb
                          http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 30, 2005
                            On 6/28/05, Bil.Kleb@... <Bil.Kleb@...> wrote:
                            > Anyone have the skinny on the year's FIT fest?

                            Micah Martin's running it. I don't know what the project will be. It
                            runs Monday 1:30 thru Wed. at 5.

                            > And what's the story behind Bill Wake in a suit and tie on
                            > the front page?

                            I'll be at the conference- but not in a suit:)

                            --
                            Bill Wake William.Wake@... www.xp123.com
                          • Charlie Poole
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
                              Hi Mike,

                              > BTW, just got back from XP2005 and it was great.

                              Wasn't it just! I had a great time and learned a lot. Could have used
                              more sleep, but then that was my own choice.

                              Next year, we'll be in Finland with 24 yours of daylight and probably
                              even less sleep, but it sounds pretty exciting.

                              Charlie