XP2005 - Lightning Writing Workshop - Call for participation

  • emmanuel gaillot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      We invite you to join us at a workshop on Monday 20/6 afternoon,
      during the XP2005 conference in Sheffield.

      "Lightning Writing Workshop: exchange ideas on improving writing skills"

      The workshop is intended for anyone who writes for professional or
      personal reasons and who'd like to improve their writing skills. We
      will
      * introduce participants to techniques to improve their writing skills
      * elicit further techniques from the participants.

      If this all sounds fun and interesting to you, jump on board and let us know!
      Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop,
      --
      Laurent Bossavit & Emmanuel Gaillot
      lbossavit@...