Re: [XP] Web seminar

  • Lucky Sirimanotham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Thanks for sending this out Kent. We are planning to have our XP-Development team attend...

      Thanks,
      --Lucky

      Kent Beck <kentb@...> wrote:
      Agitar Software is hosting my presentation on "Accountability in Software
      Development" in two web-based talks this Tuesday, at 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Visit
      www.agitar.com to sign up.

      Kent Beck
      Agitar Software

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com