Re: [XP] Customer and XP

  • aacockburn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      I must be caught in a particularly Up mood tonight, because I'm not
      sharing your cynicism --- or perhaps because I've been working in
      facilitator mode of late and seeing doctors, nurses and pharmacists
      (and their managers) stay remarkably on topic and grounded in their
      requests and suggestions.

      Either I'm about to be let down, or you might still find hope ;-)