Toronto's Software Architects group invites you to event

  • Marian Drumea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Extreme Programming group members,

      We are proud to announce the first event of the IASA's Toronto
      Chapter. Please join us in welcoming Scott Cairney
      (http://blog.scottcairney.com) on May 10th, 2005, at 6 PM. Scott, a
      BizTalk MVP, will share from his experience Architecting for a
      Services Oriented Enterprise.

      If you would like to attend the event, please register at
      http://www.iasarchitects.org (make sure you choose the Toronto
      chapter on the Registration page). We are still working out the
      location details and will be back with details. Of course, pizza and
      refreshments included.

      A new player in the GTA, the Toronto Chapter of the International
      Association of Software Architects provides a forum for business,
      technology and systems architects to share knowledge about
      application architecture, multi-systems architectures, vertical and
      horizontal re-use strategies, architecture methodologies and
      strategies, and architecture definitions.

      Of course, as a new established user group, we need all the support
      we can get: your contribution and involvement is greatly appreciated.
      If you would like to participate in the administration of the group,
      drop me a line at mdrumea@....

      Scott Cairney – Bio

      Scott has been leading a series of successful integration projects
      for Cactus Commerce as well as working side-by-side with Microsoft
      product teams.
      Scott recently collaborated with the BizTalk Server team on
      integration to UCCnet. This venture has resulted in a product
      offering based on BizTalk server 2004. He is currently working on one
      of the largest deployments of BizTalk server, replacing the entire
      EDI/B2B infrastructure for a large technology company.
      Scott has delivered talks at numerous events including Tech-Ed, Dev
      Days, Global Briefing, and Envision. Scott has also presented
      training sessions and customer talks for Microsoft on .NET Enterprise
      Servers, business process integration and e-business in general.

      Thank you and very happy coding!

      Marian Drumea
      President, IASA Toronto Chapter