XP pros & cons

  • Jeff L
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 29, 2005
      An email to a good friend and colleague that I managed to clean up
      enough to post:

      http://langrsoft.com/articles/xpProsAndCons.shtml

      -Jeff-
      author, Agile Java: Crafting Code with Test-Driven Development
    • Kent Beck
      Message 107 of 107 , May 7, 2005
        Having recently finished a house, I would say that building a house is a
        design and construction activity. The Design/Build movement among
        large-scale construction takes advantage of interleaving design and
        construction: www.dba.org.

        Kent Beck
        Three Rivers Institute