RE: [XP] the thing about unit and system testing

  • James Cloughley
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2005
      I guess I should note that I'm not discounting the tests. Currently
      we're not getting any failed tests except where someone hasn't checked
      in the change to the test along with the actual change to code. I look
      everyday to see what came out of my automated unit tests. I have 2380
      tests that ran clean last night. That of course makes me happy. The
      fact that my group (the only one with automated unit/system tests)
      hasn't had to hotfix for months while other groups have been hotfixing
      sometimes weekly makes me smile. I'm on the right track. Convincing
      others has been harder...

      Jim