RE: [XP] Austism and programmers

  • jim_long@agilent.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 13, 2005
      Raymond: I'm an excellent programmer.
      Charlie: That's good. Come on! Susanna, why'd you let him use
      the computer? It's not a toy.
      Susanna: He says he programs this computer.
      Raymond: Dad let's me code slow on the driveway every Saturday.
      'Course the OS was originally DOS, now its a pitiful XP.
      Charlie: [surprised] Hey, the OS was DOS. You know this computer?
      Raymond: I know this computer.
      Charlie: How do you know this computer?
      Raymond: It's a 1984 PC-AT with a 80286 with 3 16-bit expansion
      slots, a 5.25" floppy drive, and a 20MB hard drive. Only
      248,985 production models. Dad let's me cut code on Saturdays.
      But not on Monday, definitely not on Monday.