Re: [XP] Re: The X In XP

  • Dominic Williams
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hi Carlton,

      >> 3) It puts the focus back on programming, where it
      >> should be.
      >
      > I agreed with everything up until this point. If all we
      > had was the original White Book, then this last point is
      > true. From my understanding, XP2E has made a very
      > conscious decision NOT to place the focus on programming
      > alone. If you have arrived at another conclusion after
      > reading XP2E, then I would be curious to learn what that
      > is and why?

      No, I was expressing my own opinion.

      However, the way you say "the focus on programming alone"
      makes it sound a bit different from what I had in mind.

      I think programmers and users or customers need to get
      together and focus on making a program. That's what I call
      programming.

      Regards,

      Dominic Williams
      http://www.dominicwilliams.net