RE: [XP] RE: coding without a net

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Patrick,

      I am happy to discuss this with you privately. I think that I have already
      said what I find valuable about this experience. I don't want the
      aggravation which Chris Wheeler has handled so calmly, of having others on
      the list telling him that his experience was not what he thought it was.

      Kent Beck
      Three Rivers Institute