RE: [XP] Motivation to Complete Stories

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 161 , Apr 1, 2005

      Simply being considerate is special?! I'd like to think that I act the
      same way with my colleagues, and generally they act the same with me.

      So, does that mean that being 'considerate' like my parents taught me
      goes a long way towards being accountable to your Customer and
      colleagues?

      Dave Rooney
      Mayford Technologies
      http://www.mayford.ca
    • Ilja Preuss
      Message 161 of 161 , Apr 22, 2005
        extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > Ilja,
        >
        > Sometimes it feels nice being around people who know my
        > quirks and are willing to cut me slack around them. But, I
        > learn more and grow around people who expect me to manage
        > myself and my reactions.

        Good point, thanks!

        I suspect that, again, this isn't black or white, but that there is a
        balance somewhere. Need to muse about it...

        Regards, Ilja