RE: [XP] Motivation to Complete Stories

  • Ilja Preuss
    Message 1 of 161 , Apr 1 5:08 AM
      Ron Jeffries wrote:
      > On Friday, April 1, 2005, at 12:58:06 AM, Kent Beck wrote:
      >
      >> Thank you for your measured response.
      >
      > Thank you for noticing. It did not come without effort.

      Mhh, I wonder - does "measured" constitute a different feeling for you (you
      all) than "carefully couched" in regards to this subthread, and if so, in
      which way?

      Curious, Ilja
    • Ilja Preuss
      Message 161 of 161 , Apr 22 3:33 AM
        extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > Ilja,
        >
        > Sometimes it feels nice being around people who know my
        > quirks and are willing to cut me slack around them. But, I
        > learn more and grow around people who expect me to manage
        > myself and my reactions.

        Good point, thanks!

        I suspect that, again, this isn't black or white, but that there is a
        balance somewhere. Need to muse about it...

        Regards, Ilja