Re: [XP] Developers Held Accountable for Estimates

    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Dale,

      I would like to underline and agree with your remarks below. I like
      to offer a "gush" where appropriate, but especially in view of all
      the excitement and discussion around this topic, I want to offer
      folks another chance to read your words.

      Thanks,

      Accept your conditions, but not your fate. -- Rod Walsh & Dan Carrison

      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hi Dale,