Re[4]: [XP] how to build XP Documentation?

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 9, 2005
      Hello qasem,

      This groups gets one or two similar requests from university students each month, we are mostly happy to help. As a graduate student you will have certainly read the top 6 or 8 websites returned by a google search before coming here.

      Beyond the descriptions you got there, in order to get a real understanding of XP, the sort of understanding that would permit you to do graduate level research, you should find an XP project in your area and spend some time with them. See how they interact as a team; see how they have implemented the basics of xp to address their specific needs; see how they are able to adapt their plans and their software to meet changing needs.

      This group is a good place to locate such a team in you area. You would be surprised how may xp projects there are and how widely dispersed they are around the globe.

      Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 5:51:33 AM, you wrote:

      qo> hi Chet,

      qo> Absolutly this is what I want

      qo> Chet Hendrickson <lists@...> wrote:

      qo> Hello qasem,

      qo> Are you asking for documentation about XP? What XP is, how you do it?

      --
      Best regards,
      Chet mailto:lists@...