RE: [XP] Any success/failure stories involving XP?

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Pete,

      Good luck ever obtaining an objective account of any failure of any kind of project following any methodology.

      I see this kind project over and over again, and I openly wonder at the possible value at the University level of yet another student study that cannot possibly account for the many sample biases. It seems to me that a student would learn much more about XP by doing a XP programming project yourself than by writing up the biased and unsubstantiatable experience and opinions of others about doing XP.

      Steven A. Gordon, Ph.D.
      Manager, Software Factory
      Arizona State University
      PO Box 875506