Re: [XP] OOPSLA Tutorials Submission System open

  • Eugene Wallingford
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2005
      To piggyback off of Joe's message: I am chair of the
      OOPSLA Educators Symposium for 2005. If you teach XP
      or other agile methods, whether in the university or
      in industry, please consider submitting a paper on
      your methods to the symposium. The agile methods
      have a strong history at OOPSLA, and especially in
      the university we find an overlap between people who
      teach OO and people who teach agile methods. Ward
      Cunningham is giving our keynote talk this year, if
      that entices you further. :-)

      ---- Eugene <wallingf@...>
      <edu_symp@...>