New site on Agile Methdologies and XP

  • michelediee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 9:54 AM
      Hi all,

      I am pleased to present a new site on Agile Methdologies and XP:
      http://www.agilexp.org

      It is the site of the Italian research project MAPS on the subject.
      Click on the USA/UK flag to get the English version.

      I have just posted on the site a summary of the new book by Kent
      Beck with Cynthia Andres on XP: XP Explained 2nd Edition.

      Have fun

      Michele Marchesi
    • Kent Beck
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 11:26 AM
        I really enjoyed Professor Marchesi's summary of the second edition of XP
        Explained. It does a good job of summarizing the new edition and then
        comparing and contrasting it with the original white book. His chart
        comparing the practices as described in each book is illuminating. He also
        sorts the practices in a way that gives me more to think about.

        Kent Beck