Re: [XP] Customer relation

  • Michael Dubakov
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2005
      >If you're saying, "if you have trouble estimating a story, try
      > estimating its tasks,"

      Yes, I mean exactly that. User Story should represent "chunks of
      functionality" for sure.

      > I split big stories too. In one case, we looked back and realized,
      > "stories estimated at more than 2 points never come in on time" so
      we started splitting any stories that look bigger. It helped.

      If you could split story and both new stories will have business
      value, that's ok.

      Michael
      http://www.targetprocess.com
      XP Planning & Bug Tracking software