Re[2]: [XP] misdirected note

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      I have no one to blame but myself.

      --
      Best regards,
      Chet mailto:lists@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        Looks to me like he was having a "Being John Malkovich" moment, and could
        only wonder where to assign blame.

        Later...
        |\/| Randy A MacDonald | you can't pay for it,
        |\\| randymacdo@... | even if you want to.
        BSc(Math) UNBF'83 Sapere Aude | APL: If you can say it, it's done..
        Natural Born APL'er |