Re: [XP] misdirected note

  • Robert Watkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      Edmund Schweppe wrote:
      > Chet Hendrickson wrote:
      >>I seem to have misdirected a private note to this group. I have
      >>removed it as best I can and I will be more careful in the future.
      >

      > I wonder whose fault *that* was ...

      Ron's, of course.

      (The whole "Chet's fault" issue is about directing blame at a fixed target,
      who isn't you, so that you can get on with solving the problem rather than
      avoiding the blame. This obviously can't work for Chet, so he must blame
      someone else. :)

      --
      "Software is too expensive to build cheaply"
      Robert Watkins http://twasink.net/ robertdw@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        I have no one to blame but myself.

        ES> Chet Hendrickson wrote:

        >> I seem to have misdirected a private note to this group. I have
        >> removed it as best I can and I will be more careful in the future.

        ES> I wonder whose fault *that* was ...

        --
        Best regards,
        Chet mailto:lists@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
          Looks to me like he was having a "Being John Malkovich" moment, and could
          only wonder where to assign blame.

          Later...
          |\/| Randy A MacDonald | you can't pay for it,
          |\\| randymacdo@... | even if you want to.
          BSc(Math) UNBF'83 Sapere Aude | APL: If you can say it, it's done..
          Natural Born APL'er |