RE: [XP] QA Engineer Job Description

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      I would start by not calling the position a "QA Engineer". That name might not show up on the radar screen of many people who might be a great fit for the job, and many people will apply for a QA position who only have experience testing software after it has already been finished.

      A unique title like "Agile Process Engineer" might avoid preconceptions about what the job entails.

      Steven A. Gordon, Ph.D.
      Manager, Software Factory
      Arizona State University
      PO Box 875506