misdirected note

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 6:24 AM
      Hello All,

      I seem to have misdirected a private note to this group. I have removed it as best I can and I will be more careful in the future.

      --
      Best regards,
      Chet mailto:lists@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 1:50 PM
        Chet Hendrickson wrote:

        > I seem to have misdirected a private note to this group. I have
        > removed it as best I can and I will be more careful in the future.

        I wonder whose fault *that* was ...

      • Robert Watkins
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 1:57 PM
          Edmund Schweppe wrote:
          > Chet Hendrickson wrote:
          >>I seem to have misdirected a private note to this group. I have
          >>removed it as best I can and I will be more careful in the future.
          >

          > I wonder whose fault *that* was ...

          Ron's, of course.

          (The whole "Chet's fault" issue is about directing blame at a fixed target,
          who isn't you, so that you can get on with solving the problem rather than
          avoiding the blame. This obviously can't work for Chet, so he must blame
          someone else. :)

          --
          "Software is too expensive to build cheaply"
          Robert Watkins http://twasink.net/ robertdw@...
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1 1:57 PM
            I have no one to blame but myself.

            ES> Chet Hendrickson wrote:

            >> I seem to have misdirected a private note to this group. I have
            >> removed it as best I can and I will be more careful in the future.

            ES> I wonder whose fault *that* was ...

            --
            Best regards,
            Chet mailto:lists@...
          • Randy MacDonald
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1 2:01 PM
              Looks to me like he was having a "Being John Malkovich" moment, and could
              only wonder where to assign blame.

              Later...
              |\/| Randy A MacDonald | you can't pay for it,
              |\\| randymacdo@... | even if you want to.
              BSc(Math) UNBF'83 Sapere Aude | APL: If you can say it, it's done..
              Natural Born APL'er |