[extremeprogramming] Re: CppUnit learning curve

  • Michael C. Feathers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2000
      From: Arrizza, John <john_arrizza@...>
      > I added the following code to trap double clicks in the IDC_LIST box.
      This
      > will place you at the file and line number of the offending error in
      MSDEV
      > (opens msdev for you if its not already).
      >
      > I used the class wizard to trap a doubleclick, and changed the
      IDC_LIST
      > properties to allow single selection.

      John,

      Thanks, I'll try that out.

      Michael

      Michael Feathers mfeathers@...
      Object Mentor Inc. www.objectmentor.com
      Training/Mentoring/Development
      "You think you know when you can learn, are more sure when
      you can write, even more when you can teach, but certain when
      you can program. " - Alan Perlis