Scalibility issues in XP

  • sarabpreet79
    Message 1 of 213 , Jan 25, 2005
      I am wondering if any one has some ideas about scalability issues in
      XP. how does this programming methodology scales to larger projects.
      Any comments or views are more thna welcome.

      Regards
      Sarab
    • Kent Beck
      Message 213 of 213 , Feb 8, 2005
        Kay,

        When you say, "I'm not experiencing that the world is safe for programmers
        *yet*." it sounds to me like you are expecting the world to change. The
        strategy of expecting or demanding the world to change in order for me to be
        okay doesn't work well for me. I am changing myself to perceive the world as
        safe, in the sense that what is around me doesn't threaten the core of my
        being. I might still get laid off, but my core can remain intact. I find
        this hard work, but rewarding.

        Kent Beck
        Three Rivers Institute