A stupid question: how to decide what user stories to be include in the following release?

  • 袁荣 Yuan Rong
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 12, 2005
      extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.c:

      Because the requirements are not isolated.One requirement can not be treated alone.
      Is there any guideline on deciding what to be include in the next release.Or how can I know the decision made on the user stories to be implemented are good enough. Or in the plan-driven approachs(Boehm mentions non-agile methods) there is a solution?

      Best regards!

              袁荣 Yuan Rong
      phone: 13810496151 010-82680506
              email: yuanrong@...

      2005-01-13

    • banshee858
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 17, 2005

        > The point is, here was the precise situation where the heavyweight
        > process was supposed to give us answers: It didn't. Had TDD been
        > employed, we'd likely have seen a corresponding change in the
        > test.

        Ahh-ha! The light now goes on in Carlton's head on how tests and
        source control provide understanding on why software is changed. Now
        I understand how the two work.

        Carlton