Low Ceremony - Wiki (was Re: [XP] RE: Extremitise This - SWEBOK - Extremely Conservative Programming

  • John Carter
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2005
      On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, George Dinwiddie wrote:

      > I hope you don't mind (tell me if you do), but I've saved a bit of your
      > message at http://idiacomputing.com/moin/OnTheValueOfLowCeremony for
      > future reference.

      No problem, in that category (Low Ceremony) the project wiki was listed in
      the project retrospective as a "contributed to our success, keep doing
      item."

      John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
      Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632
      New Zealand

      "The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses
      between the notes -
      ah, that is where the art resides!' - Artur Schnabel